How to setup Howard Miller Curio Cabinet
Howard Miller curio cabinet instruction and manual
- Inspect the inside of carton and packaging to make sure you have removed all separately packed parts, including shelves, shelf supports, door lock key, No-Reach™ or Touch-Lite™ assembly.
- Locate the package of glass shelves. The shelves may be located:
- Inside your cabinet and secured with shipping clips. To remove the shipping clips, you will need a Phillips screwdriver.
- On top, underneath, or along side of your cabinet. You may need to lay the cabinet on it’s backside to remove the shelves from underneath the cabinet. Use caution when removing these shelves.
- If available on your cabinet, turn the adjustable floor levelers, that are on the bottom of the cabinet, all the way in (up).
- Identify one of the following light switch options provided with your cabinet and install as directed.
- Position the cabinet by moving the cabinet to its final location.
- Install the curio cabinet Glass Shelves.
- Securely place the shelf supports into the desired holes inside the cabinet. There are several holes that can be used for shelf height adjustment.
- Install shelves. Starting at the bottom and working upward, place each shelf onto the shelf supports.
- Close and secure the door(s) using the lock or latch as provided with your cabinet.
- Level the cabinet. Place a level alongside the cabinet from front to back and side to side . On some models, there are adjustable levelers under the cabinet, that can be turned in (up) or out (down) to make adjustments. ( Adjust the levelers until the cabinet is level in both directions, and is square and firm on the floor. This is the only time a level will be used.
Read more in detail at howardmillerusa.com