Howard Miller curio cabinet instruction and manual
- Inspect the inside of carton and packaging to make sure you have removed all separately packed parts, including shelves, shelf supports, door lock key, No-Reach™ or Touch-Lite™ assembly.
- Locate the package of glass shelves. The shelves may be located:
- Inside your cabinet and secured with shipping clips. To remove the shipping clips, you will need a Phillips screwdriver.
- On top, underneath, or along side of your cabinet. You may need to lay the cabinet on it’s backside to remove the shelves from underneath the cabinet. Use caution when removing these shelves.
- If available on your cabinet, turn the adjustable floor levelers, that are on the bottom of the cabinet, all the way in (up).
- Identify one of the following light switch options provided with your cabinet and install as directed.
- Position the cabinet by moving the cabinet to its final location.
- Install the curio cabinet Glass Shelves.
- Securely place the shelf supports into the desired holes inside the cabinet. There are several holes that can be used for shelf height adjustment.
- Install shelves. Starting at the bottom and working upward, place each shelf onto the shelf supports.
- Close and secure the door(s) using the lock or latch as provided with your cabinet.
- Level the cabinet. Place a level alongside the cabinet from front to back and side to side . On some models, there are adjustable levelers under the cabinet, that can be turned in (up) or out (down) to make adjustments. ( Adjust the levelers until the cabinet is level in both directions, and is square and firm on the floor. This is the only time a level will be used.
Read more in detail at howardmillerusa.com
An elegant Nickel finish on select hardwoods and veneers lends a transitional presence to this collector cabinet.
Four curved front glass doors feature nickel finished hardware for contemporary appeal.
A glass mirrored back enhances your treasures and collectibles.
Four glass shelves with plate grooves and one wooden shelf in the lower cabinet offer ample space for your collection.
Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips add stability and safety for your collectibles.
Halogen light with convenient No-Reach™ Touch-Lite™ light switch offers four levels of lighting: low, medium, high, and off.
A handy key holder is attached.
Height-adjustable floor levelers under all four corners provide stability on uneven as well as carpeted floors.
H. 82″ (208 cm) W. 36″ (91 cm) D. 17″ (43 cm)
There is similar Cabinet called 680395 Bradington with Black Coffee Finish
680445 Hartland curio Cabinet
This beautiful rustic Cherry finish curio cabinet with distressing on select hardwoods and veneers, will give you special look to your living room or dinning room.
Sliding front door features a decorative shell and vine overlay and large reeded columns with significantly carved Acanthus top caps and turned bottom caps. Front door slides in both directions for convenient access to the shelves and your collectibles.
Beveled glass on door and glass mirrored back,gives a special looks to your items and enhance their looks.Four adjustable glass shelves with continuous holes for shelf adjustment, make it easy for you to adjust your shelves for the heights of items.
Pad-Lock™ metal shelf clips lock shelves into place. Plate grooves in the glass shelves allow for vertical display of plates.
Front locking door secures your collectibles and make it safe, and with No Reach™ Touch-Lite™ switch located on the back of the cabinet offers four levels of halogen light: low, medium, high, and off gives a special light to your collectibles in curio cabinet with a handy key holder is attached.
Have you been searching for the perfect curio cabinets to display in your home? A curio cabinet is a beautiful piece of furniture that can be used for exhibiting artful objects or private collections. If you are looking for the perfect addition for any room in your home, a curio could be just what you need. There are a lot of different styles, sizes, and designs available, so finding one to match the rest of your home decorations will be very easy. You will want to consider a few different things when you are trying to narrow down your search for the perfect cabinet to display your collectibles.
The next thing you will want to think about is the type of objects that you will be displaying in the curio cabinet that you purchase. If you have a lot of glass objects or ceramic objects, you may want to display them in a glass curio cabinet. The front part of these cases is made up of glass, and you will also be able to find some that have glass on three sides with a wooden back or a mirrored back. This would be the best type of cabinet to display any glass artwork or collections that you may have.
If your collection is made up of smaller objects, then you may find wall curio cabinets will work perfectly for your display. These curio cabinets are a lot smaller than the regular size ones that are large and bulky. If you will only be displaying small objects, then this is the type of case that you will want to buy.
If you have a collection of dishes that you would like to make an exhibit of in your dining area or kitchen area, then corner curio cabinets will work out the best for you. These cabinets fit snugly into the corner of any room to create any type of display that you can imagine, but most people who purchase a corner curio cabinet put their dishes on display in them.
There are a lot of possibilities when it comes to finding the right items to display in curio cabinets. By figuring out how much space you have available to put a curio cabinet and the types of items that you would like for everyone to notice; you will be able to narrow down your possibilities to a short list and make your decision from there. These types of cabinets bring beauty to any home they are put in.
Do you come home from work every day and look around your house and wonder why it looks so plain? Sure, you have a huge plasma screen television and a beautiful leather couch in the living room, but there is just something missing. If you feel this way, this article is going to highlight the three advantages of buying a curio cabinet for your home.
The first and most obvious advantage is appearance. Very simply, there are not other pieces of furniture (with the possible exception of a grandfather clock) that are nearly as awe inspiring and dominating as a curio cabinet. Just the mere addition of a curio will spruce up any room while adding a touch of elegance (without breaking your budget).
The next advantage of owning a curio is the fact that it is a great way to eliminate clutter. If you are consistently running around the house trying to find items, this cabinet can be a great way to keep things safe and organized. Since there are no firm rules on what to store in a curio, you can place any item that you want in there. Hence, a curio can be one of the tools you use to keep organized.
The last advantage of a curio is that it allows you to display your personal treasures. If you are consistently traveling, you are most likely collecting trinkets from the numerous places that you visit. Whether you are collecting shot glasses or glass figurines, a curio cabinet is an absolutely beautiful way to display them in a safe and secure manner.
As we have demonstrated, a curio cabinet can be a great way to enhance your home’s appearance while creating a cozier ambiance. Therefore, if you don’t already have one, we recommend you go out and add a curio cabinet to your home today.