Howard Miller Display Console Cabinet with Side Opening Doors
- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This curio console cabinet features side opening doors on left and right side of cabinet and crystal-cut grooved glass on the front.
- A glass mirrored back enhances the view.
- One adjustable glass shelf for two levels of display, with continuous holes for shelf adjustment.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Incandescent lighting to illuminate your collectibles.
- No-Reach roller light switch for interior light is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
- Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Curio Console Dimensions:
- Height 33" (84 cm)
- Width 47.25" (120 cm)
- Depth 14" (36 cm)
Click here to see how to setup your curio cabinet
- Safety Tips for curio cabinet.
- No-Reach™ Light Switch: Installation
- Touch-Lite™ Pad: Installation
- Touch-Lite™ Pad: Operation
- Position the cabinet by moving the cabinet to its final location
- How to Install the curio cabinet Glass Shelves.
- Close and secure the door(s) using the lock or latch as provided with your cabinet.
- Level the cabinet.