Howard Miller Driftwood Finish Five Shelves Corner Curio Cabinet
- This corner curio cabinet features angled sides with glass mirrored panels which enhance the viewing of your valuable collections.
- Driftwood finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- The interior of the case is illuminated with incandescent light. A No-Reach™ roller light switch is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
- Five adjustable glass shelves with continuous holes for shelf adjustment.
- Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Curio Cabinet Dimensions:
- Height 78" (198 cm)
- Width 25.5" (65 cm)
- Depth 14" (36 cm)
- Wall Dimension 20" (51 cm)
Click here to see how to setup your curio cabinet
- Safety Tips for curio cabinet.
- No-Reach™ Light Switch: Installation
- Touch-Lite™ Pad: Installation
- Touch-Lite™ Pad: Operation
- Position the cabinet by moving the cabinet to its final location
- How to Install the curio cabinet Glass Shelves.
- Close and secure the door(s) using the lock or latch as provided with your cabinet.
- Level the cabinet.