Howard Miller Display Cabinets | 680423 Preston Chili Red
- This painted display curio cabinet offers a unique design twist: a reversible back panel, which may easily be removed, and then reversed from Vintage Umber to Antique red.
- The front door slides in both directions for easy access to the shelves. The charcoal finished hardware is a functional accent to the door.
- Finished in Chili Red on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
- No-Reach™ light switch is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
- Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
Height: 78" (198 cm) Width: 32" (81 cm) Depth: 14-1/4" (36 cm)
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light
- Four adjustable glass shelves
- Safety Tips for curio cabinet.
- No-Reach™ Light Switch: Installation
- Touch-Lite™ Pad: Installation
- Touch-Lite™ Pad: Operation
- Position the cabinet by moving the cabinet to its final location
- How to Install the curio cabinet Glass Shelves.
- Close and secure the door(s) using the lock or latch as provided with your cabinet.
- Level the cabinet.
No posts found
Free White Glove Delivery Setup for Curio Cabinets
We do offer FREE White Glove Delivery and Setup.
The curio cabinet is fully assembled, only the shelves have to be setup and adjust base on your collectible or display items. This FREE delivery service includes a scheduled appointment within a time delivery window. The furniture will be brought into your room of choice, unpacked and unboxed, and then placed in your desired location. Once done, they will take away all the packaging to ensure your complete satisfaction.