Howard Miller Display Cabinets | Traditional curio Cabinet
Our traditional Dublin Curio Display Cabinet features a deep Windsor cherry finish, glass shelves, and a mirrored back to reflect the beauty of your finest collectibles, creating a visual effect that doubles their charm.
This stately unit is wide enough to display your most prized porcelain plate collection, letting you revel in its beauty while reading the poignant inscriptions that signify those special events that keep your most precious family memories alive. The unit's two-directional sliding glass door panel lets you easily access your treasures for sharing with the special people who appreciate their meaning as much as you do.
Curio cabinet features:
- This display collectible curio cabinet will house any collection in style.
- Acanthus leaf molding, reeded columns with top and bottom caps, and a gently scalloped base create an elegant presentation.
- The front door slides in both directions to offer easy access to your collection.
- A glass mirrored back enhances your collectibles.Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Halogen lighting for brighter, whiter, longer-lasting light to illuminate your collectibles.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.Touch-Lite™ adjustable light switch offers four levels of lighting: low, medium, high, and off. A handy key holder is attached.
- Glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
- No-Reach™ light switch is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
- Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
Height: 80" (203 cm) Width: 42" (109 cm) Depth: 14-3/4" (39 cm)
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light
- Locking door for added security
- Four adjustable glass shelves
More Product features
- Safety Tips for curio cabinet.
- No-Reach™ Light Switch: Installation
- Touch-Lite™ Pad: Installation
- Touch-Lite™ Pad: Operation
- Position the cabinet by moving the cabinet to its final location
- How to Install the curio cabinet Glass Shelves.
- Close and secure the door(s) using the lock or latch as provided with your cabinet.
- Level the cabinet.
No posts found
Free White Glove Delivery Setup for Curio Cabinets
We do offer FREE White Glove Delivery and Setup.
The curio cabinet is fully assembled, only the shelves have to be setup and adjust base on your collectible or display items. This FREE delivery service includes a scheduled appointment within a time delivery window. The furniture will be brought into your room of choice, unpacked and unboxed, and then placed in your desired location. Once done, they will take away all the packaging to ensure your complete satisfaction.