Howard Miller Grandfather Clock - Furniture Trend Designs
Click here to listen to the chime
- This Victorian style grandfather clock with a satin Windsor Cherry finish offers elegant details. An ornate pediment features bookmatched olive ash veneer crowned with a carved shell and leaf motif with two turned urn finials.
- The polished brass dial features a crystal cut glass center disk with polished brass, cast corner spandrels. The circular spun, silver colored chapter ring has applied brass Arabic numerals. The astrological blue moon dial includes pierced stars that are back lit.
- The polished brass lyre pendulum features a crystal cut center disk which complements the dial.
- The back is mirrored and the case is illuminated not by one lamp, but by two lamps. One lamp is located in the top to illuminate the stars and crystal cut center of the dial and the other lamp is located in the base to light the pendulum and polished brass weight shells. Frosted glass located in the base softens the glow of the light.
- The bottom door glass is serpentine shaped to match the shape of the door.
- Sculpted columns feature upper and lower carvings with complementing leaf patterns.
- The shapely, multi-tiered base features carvings on the corners framing the book matched olive ash burl veneer and a complementing shell and leaf overlay.
- The beveled top side glass panels are removable, which allows access to the movement.
- Designed by Chris Bergelin.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Made in the USA.
Overall Grandfather Clock Dimensions:
- Height 87.25" (222 cm)
- Width 27" (69 cm)
- Depth 15.5" (39 cm)