Howard Miller Brass Pendulum Flat Top Grandfather Clock
Click Here to listen to the chime
- Lightly distressed Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The dial features an open center which offers a view of the inner workings of the movement, a polished brass-finished bezel and includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass-finished Roman numerals and black serpentine hands.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum has a cast center disk which complements the dial and polished banded brass-finished weight shells.
- Front door features bookmatched olive ash burl overlays with a fluted keystone and fluted columns.
- Multitiered base with two carved ornaments and bookmatched olive ash burl overlays.
- Beveled glass on the front door.
- Illuminated dial and case with a glass mirrored back.
- A high-precision, German-made, Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Floor Clock Dimensions:
- Height 81.25" (206 cm)
- Width 24" (60 cm)
- Depth 14.5" (37 cm)
2 year warranty on parts and workmanship. CLICK HERE for full warranty information.
Click here to see how to setup your curio cabinet
- Safety Tips for curio cabinet.
- No-Reach™ Light Switch: Installation
- Touch-Lite™ Pad: Installation
- Touch-Lite™ Pad: Operation
- Position the cabinet by moving the cabinet to its final location
- How to Install the curio cabinet Glass Shelves.
- Close and secure the door(s) using the lock or latch as provided with your cabinet.
- Level the cabinet.