Howard Miller Retro Weathered Finish Quartz Clock with Black Dial
615-071 Chaplin II
- Finished in Driftwood for a weathered and distressed appearance on select hardwoods and veneers, with polished chrome-finished metal accents.
- The tripod and bezel design was inspired by retro Hollywood movie lights and includes metal accents finished in polished chrome.
- Large, stationary soft black dial features chrome finished Arabic numerals, minute and seconds track, and hands, and is surrounded by a wide, polished chrome-finished bezel.
- The polished chrome-finished pendulum bob is suspended on a Driftwood finished wood stick.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple chime Harmonic movement plays your choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires one AA, two C, two D sized batteries.
- Due to a hand-applied, wire-brushed distressing technique on this product to accentuate the wood grains, the Driftwood finish color may vary from product to product and photography.
Overall Floor Clock Dimensions:
- Height 73.5" (187 cm)
- Width 25.5" (65 cm)
- Depth 22.75" (58 cm)
Click here to see how to setup your curio cabinet
- Safety Tips for curio cabinet.
- No-Reach™ Light Switch: Installation
- Touch-Lite™ Pad: Installation
- Touch-Lite™ Pad: Operation
- Position the cabinet by moving the cabinet to its final location
- How to Install the curio cabinet Glass Shelves.
- Close and secure the door(s) using the lock or latch as provided with your cabinet.
- Level the cabinet.