Howard Miller Retro Weathered Finish Quartz Clock with Black Dial
615-071 Chaplin II
- Finished in Driftwood for a weathered and distressed appearance on select hardwoods and veneers, with polished chrome-finished metal accents.
- The tripod and bezel design was inspired by retro Hollywood movie lights and includes metal accents finished in polished chrome.
- Large, stationary soft black dial features chrome finished Arabic numerals, minute and seconds track, and hands, and is surrounded by a wide, polished chrome-finished bezel.
- The polished chrome-finished pendulum bob is suspended on a Driftwood finished wood stick.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple chime Harmonic movement plays your choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires one AA, two C, two D sized batteries.
- Due to a hand-applied, wire-brushed distressing technique on this product to accentuate the wood grains, the Driftwood finish color may vary from product to product and photography.
Overall Floor Clock Dimensions:
- Height 73.5" (187 cm)
- Width 25.5" (65 cm)
- Depth 22.75" (58 cm)