Howard Miller Quartz Triple Chime Aged Dial Swedish Mora Grandfather Clock
- This special Anniversary Floor Clock is inspired by the Swedish Mora clocks from the late 1800s, and includes a 91st Anniversary Edition inscription on the dial (through 2017 only)
- 91ST ANNIVERSARY EDITION
- Antique Gray finish with white undertones on select hardwoods and veneers is distressed with wear through, dents, rasping, and spatter marks for an aged appearance.
- The aged dial features worn black Roman numerals and charcoal hands behind a convex glass crystal.
- Features a pendulum bob finished in blackened steel with a metal stick finished in white.
- The crown on this clock is removable, offering two distinctive looks.
- Hinged, top door features convex glass and offers easy access to the clock movement and pendulum driver.
- Hinged, locking front mid door offers a view of the pendulum through the convex glass.
- The tapered base features a decorative cutout.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple chime Harmonic movement plays choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C and two D batteries.
- Adjustable levelers under all four corners.
Overall Floor Clock Dimensions:
- Height 81.5" (207 cm)
- Width 22" (56 cm)
- Depth 11.25" (29 cm)
Click here to see how to setup your curio cabinet
- Safety Tips for curio cabinet.
- No-Reach™ Light Switch: Installation
- Touch-Lite™ Pad: Installation
- Touch-Lite™ Pad: Operation
- Position the cabinet by moving the cabinet to its final location
- How to Install the curio cabinet Glass Shelves.
- Close and secure the door(s) using the lock or latch as provided with your cabinet.
- Level the cabinet.