Howard Miller Traditional Key Wound Carriage Mantel Clock
Click here to listen to the chime
- This beautiful Howard Miller mantel clock has polished brass-finished handle.
- Brass-finished dial offers a silver chapter ring and decorative corner spandrels.
- A high-precision, German-made, Key-wound, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive Duel-ratchet Winding Arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Hand glazed, finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Mantel Clock Dimensions:
- Height 14.75" (37 cm)
- Width 10.75" (27 cm)
- Depth 6.5" (17 cm)
Click here to see how to setup your curio cabinet
- Safety Tips for curio cabinet.
- No-Reach™ Light Switch: Installation
- Touch-Lite™ Pad: Installation
- Touch-Lite™ Pad: Operation
- Position the cabinet by moving the cabinet to its final location
- How to Install the curio cabinet Glass Shelves.
- Close and secure the door(s) using the lock or latch as provided with your cabinet.
- Level the cabinet.