Howard Miller Chiming Key-Wound Vintage Wall Clock
Click here to listen to the chime
- Wall Clock Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Features a flared, molded bonnet and fully molded base.
- The off-white dial features Arabic numerals and floral-patterned corner accents.
- A spun brass-finished pendulum bob appears behind the front-opening glass door with a polished brass-finished door pull.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Wall Clock Dimensions:
- Height 24" (61 cm)
- Width 14.75" (37 cm)
- Depth 7.25" (18 cm)
Click here to see how to setup your curio cabinet
- Safety Tips for curio cabinet.
- No-Reach™ Light Switch: Installation
- Touch-Lite™ Pad: Installation
- Touch-Lite™ Pad: Operation
- Position the cabinet by moving the cabinet to its final location
- How to Install the curio cabinet Glass Shelves.
- Close and secure the door(s) using the lock or latch as provided with your cabinet.
- Level the cabinet.