Howard Miller Tabletop or Wall Mounted Radio Controlled Clock
625-236 Techtime II
- Two-tone titanium and satin silver alarm clock with LCD display.
- Large 2" numerals display the time, with selectable 12 or 24 hr. time format.
- Day of the week, month, and date are also displayed on the dial.
- May be wall mounted, or displayed on a tabletop using folding easel stand.
- This clock receives a radio signal from the cesium atomic clock, the most accurate clock in the world.
- Radio controlled clocks display Continental US Time Zones only.
- PLEASE NOTE: Radio signal interference may occur near electrical items or within some structures.
- Radio controlled, battery operated alarm movement, automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time, and requires one AA sized battery.
Overall Wall Clock Dimensions:
- Height 9.25" (23 cm)
- Width 8.75" (22 cm)
- Depth 1" (3 cm)
625-236 Radio Controlled Clock Manual and How to adjust the time.