Howard Miller Console Slides Open For Cutting Board And Storage For Accessories
695-172 Rufina Wine & Bar Console
- Aged Red finish with a translucent black rub through on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with worm holes, dents, and rasping for an aged appearance.
- The cabinet features plain drawer and door fronts for an unassuming appearance.
- The drawers feature ring pulls and doors feature distinctive pulls finished in antique nickel.
- Finished on all sides and provided with four casters, this cabinet is easily moved to any place in the room.
- Top surface slides open to reveal a removable cutting board.
- Top drawers offer ample storage for accessories.
- Drawers are provided with dovetail construction and full extension metal drawer slides.
- Doors lock to secure your spirits.
- 180° door hinges allow doors to open wide.
- Behind the left hand door there is a fixed shelf and two pull-out drawers. Removable bottle racks are provided in each drawer for storage up to 12 bottles (six bottles in each drawer).
- Behind the right hand door there are wooden stemware racks and an adjustable wood shelf with plenty of storage for your spirits.
Overall Bar Console Dimensions:
- Height 41.5" (105 cm)
- Width 52" (132 cm)
- Depth 21" (53 cm)
- Fully Expanded Width 67.75" (172 cm)
Click here to see how to setup your curio cabinet
- Safety Tips for curio cabinet.
- No-Reach™ Light Switch: Installation
- Touch-Lite™ Pad: Installation
- Touch-Lite™ Pad: Operation
- Position the cabinet by moving the cabinet to its final location
- How to Install the curio cabinet Glass Shelves.
- Close and secure the door(s) using the lock or latch as provided with your cabinet.
- Level the cabinet.