Howard Miller Curio Cabinet with Carved Acanthus Top
- Rustic Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with deep dents, gouges, and worm holes for an aged appearance.
- Sliding front door features a decorative shell and vine overlay and large reeded columns with significantly carved Acanthus top caps and turned bottom caps.
- Front door slides in both directions for convenient access to the shelves.
- Beveled glass on door and glass mirrored back.
- Four adjustable glass shelves with continuous holes for shelf adjustment.
- Pad-Lock metal shelf clips lock shelves into place.
- Plate grooves in the glass shelves allow for vertical display of plates.
- Front locking door secures your collectibles.
- No Reach Touch-Lite switch located on the back of the cabinet offers four levels of halogen light: low, medium, high, and off. A handy key holder is attached.
- Adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Cabinet Dimensions:
- Height 78" (198 cm)
- Width 42" (107 cm)
- Depth 15" (38 cm)