Howard Miller Seven Levels of Display Black Contemporary Curio Cabinet
680-578 Martindale III
- The front door of this curio cabinet slides in both direction for easy access to the shelves.
- Black Satin finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Beveled glass on the front door for added elegance.
- Ample display space with six glass shelves for seven levels of display.
- Glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
- Plate grooves in the glass shelves allow for vertical display of your collectible plates.
- No-Reach roller light switch is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
- Halogen lighting for brighter, whiter, longer-lasting light to illuminate your collectibles.
- Locking door for added security.
- Glass mirrored back beautifully showcases your collectibles.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Curio Cabinet Dimensions:
- Height 78" (198 cm)
- Width 28" (71 cm)
- Depth 17" (43 cm)
Click here to see how to setup your curio cabinet
- Safety Tips for curio cabinet.
- No-Reach™ Light Switch: Installation
- Touch-Lite™ Pad: Installation
- Touch-Lite™ Pad: Operation
- Position the cabinet by moving the cabinet to its final location
- How to Install the curio cabinet Glass Shelves.
- Close and secure the door(s) using the lock or latch as provided with your cabinet.
- Level the cabinet.