Contemporary Style Charcoal Finished Base Hinged Glass Doors Curio Cabinet
- Aged Natural finish on select hardwoods and veneers is wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance. Also features a distinctive charcoal finished base.
- Hinged front glass doors feature antique charcoal finished bar pulls.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Four adjustable glass shelves provide for five levels of display; continuous holes for shelf adjustment.
- Plate grooves for vertical display of plates.
- Pad-Lock metal shelf clips lock shelves into place.
- No Reach roller on/off light switch with halogen light is located on the back.
- Adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- The design allows for two or more to be used as bunching cabinets.
- Glass front doors require some assembly.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Curio Cabinet Dimensions:
- Height 78.75" (200 cm)
- Width 35.75" (91 cm)
- Depth 15.5" (39 cm)
Click here to see how to setup your curio cabinet
- Safety Tips for curio cabinet.
- No-Reach™ Light Switch: Installation
- Touch-Lite™ Pad: Installation
- Touch-Lite™ Pad: Operation
- Position the cabinet by moving the cabinet to its final location
- How to Install the curio cabinet Glass Shelves.
- Close and secure the door(s) using the lock or latch as provided with your cabinet.
- Level the cabinet.