Iron Barrel Door Latch Wire Brush Auburn Four Shelf Wide Cabinet
670-022 Clawson III
- Aged Auburn finish on select hardwoods and veneers is distressed with dents, worm holes, and wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- This wide transitional cabinet features a flat pediment, solid side panels, and a plinth base.
- Hinged front doors feature wood mullion frames with an iron finished gun barrel door latch.
- Glass mirrored back enhances the view.
- Four extra thick glass shelves provide for five levels of display with continuous holes for shelf adjustment.
- Plate grooves for vertical display of plates.
- No-Reach roller light switch for interior two incandescent lights is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
- Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips lock shelves into place.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Cabinet Dimensions:
- Height 80" (203 cm)
- Width 52" (132 cm)
- Depth 19.5" (50 cm)