Howard Miller Solid Rustic Wood Two-Panel Tall Quartz Floor Clock
- Unique floor clock designed in two rustic live edge wood slabs with contemporary polished nickel-finished metal accents.
- One-of-a-kind, due to the natural imperfections of the solid rustic Acacia hardwood slabs with knots, raw edges and machine marks.
- With modern white dial, suspended within two planks of rustic wood, which are supported by a polished nickel-finished base.
- An applied black Roman numeral "12", black hour markers, and black hour and minute hands sit behind a glass crystal and are surrounded by a polished nickel-finished bezel, completing the look.
- A polished nickel-finished, split disc pendulum swings behind—and is visible in the gap of—the two wood planks.
- Quartz, battery-operated movements requires one AA sized battery and two D sized batteries.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Simple assembly required.
Overall Floor Clock Dimensions:
- Height 82.5" (210 cm)
- Width 23" (58 cm)
- Depth 14" (36 cm)