Howard Miller Contemporary Driftwood Finish Floor Clock Grid Pendulum
Click here to listen to the chime
- Driftwood finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- A Howard Miller modern floor clock, flat top features simple but elegant lines while the platform base elevates the clock off the floor.
- A polished chrome-finished bezel surrounds the soft black dial, which features chrome-finished Arabic numerals, minute track, and hands.
- Polished chrome-finished decorative weight shells. The polished chrome-finished, grid pendulum adds to the linear appeal of this clock.
- Plain glass on the front and sides.
- Interior of the case is illuminated.
- The upper back panel is removable, allowing access to the movement and pendulum driver.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple chime Harmonic movement plays your choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires four C sized batteries.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Due to a hand-applied, wire-brushed distressing technique on this product to accentuate the wood grains, the Driftwood finish color may vary from product to product and photography.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Floor Clock Dimensions:
- Height 76" (193 cm)
- Width 16" (41 cm)
- Depth 10.75" (27 cm)