Howard Miller Battery Floor Clock with Faux Door Mirrored Back
- Floor Clock is aged Auburn finish on select hardwoods and veneers is distressed with dents and wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- Flat-top floor clock with a plinth base.
- An aged dial features worn black Arabic numerals and minute track and charcoal finished hands.
- Blackened steel finished decorative weight shells and pendulum bob, which hangs on an iron-finished metal stick.
- A faux front door features an iron-finished gun barrel latch and glass panes framed by wood mullions, revealing a mirrored back panel.
- The dial and case are illuminated, with an easy to reach roller switch on the back.
- Quartz, triple chime Harmonic movement plays your choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Requires four C-sized batteries.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Floor Clock Dimensions:
- Height 77" (196 cm)
- Width 21.5" (55 cm)
- Depth 13.25" (34 cm)