Howard Miller Limited Edition Contemporary Nine-Tubular Grandfather clock
611-234 Harold H. Limited Edition II
- Limited Edition Howard Miller floor clock with an engraved numbered plate located on the backside of the upper door rail.
- Hand rubbed, satin luster Cherry Bordeaux finish on cherry hardwoods and veneers.
- This exquisite grandfather clock features simple, yet elegant lines with angled columns of Russian Walnut Burl veneers and a multi-tiered pediment and base with complementing angular corners. Included in the base is a felt lined drawer for convenient storage of key and crank.
- Chrome accents crown the pediment and carry through in the details of the column caps.
- The gloss white dial features raised black Arabic numerals and hour markers with a black minute and seconds track and hands. A polished chrome-finished bezel frames the dial.
- The polished chrome grid pendulum adds to the linear appeal of the clock with polished chrome-finished weight shells.
- Beveled glass throughout.
- A unique glass panel in the top of the clock allows additional light to cascade in and brightens the interior.
- Removable upper side glass panels are beveled and offer easy access to the movement.
- The interior of the case is illuminated with an energy efficient LED lamp which is dimmable to three settings by touching the upper right door hinge.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger cable-driven, triple melody, and plays your choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking front door for security.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
Overall Grandfather Clock Dimensions:
- Height 83" (211 cm)
- Width 23.50" (60 cm)
- Depth 14.75 " (37 cm)