Ridgeway Morgantown Grandfather Clock - 2060
- A softly curved swan’s neck pediment, turned finial and a full cherry veneer crown return, adds elegance to this clock finished in Glen Arbor Cherry on select hardwood and veneers.
- At the base of the front locking door is an embossed molding to add the final touch.
- Reeded columns with decorative top caps border the brass finished dial.
- The dial features raised Arabic numerals, center design and corner spandrels as well as a functioning lunar calendar.
- The detailed design on the dial is carried through to the banded weight shells and 8 5/8” (220mm) lyre pendulum decorated disk.
- Two lower side glass panels allow viewing of the beautiful brass weights and swinging pendulum from any angle.
- A chain driven movement plays the serene melody of the Westminster chime and has a chime silence switch on the dial lays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour
- A free engraved brass plate is available with this clock.
Overall Grandfather Clock Dimensions:
- Height 82” (209 cm)
- Width 22” (56 cm)
- Depth 13” (33 cm)