Ridgeway Traditional Grandfather Clock with Turned Urn Finial
Click Here to listen to the chime.
- This beautiful traditional grandfather clock has polished brass finished dial features an open cast center which offers a view of the inner workings of the movement, decorative corner ornaments, a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- Floor clock has bellaire finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Swan neck pediment features book-matched Olive Ash Burl Overlays with a turned urn finial, carved rosettes, and a decorative carved final support to grandfather clock.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum and weights with ornamental cast center disk and weight shell bands.
- Beveled glass on the lower door and bottom sides.
- The decorative fret-cut top side panels are removable to easy access to the clock.
- Illuminated dial and case with a glass mirrored back gives a special look and double reflection on pendulum and weights.
- Detailed reeded columns feature carved column caps.
- The multi-tiered base includes a decorative molding and cutout.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option will turn off clocks chiming between 10:15PM and 7:00AM.
- Free brass nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Legacy Scroll with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking doors add security.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner add stability on any floor.
Overall Floor Clock Dimensions:
- Height 89" (226 cm)
- Width 25.5" (65 cm)
- Depth 15.25" (39 cm)
2 year warranty on parts and workmanship. CLICK HERE for full warranty information.