Ridgeway Floor Quartz Grandfather Clock with Finial
Click here to listen to chime
- This handsome traditional grandfather clock will certainly be a welcome addition to your household. Crafted from select American hardwoods and finished in Bellaire Cherry, the Harper grandfather clock represents a smart combination of value, features, and beauty.
- The traditional split pediment design incorporates elegant swan's neck moldings which gracefully blend with the full side returns. Full-length fluted inset columns accent the front. The inner cabinet features a traditional printed dial pattern with black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hands, and a stationary moon dial.
- A mirrored back panel, polished brass finished faux weights, and a large 6-1/2" (165 mm) lyre pendulum bob complete the features of the lower cabinet.
- A quartz Westminster chime movement offers a separate strike to count the hours. A night silence feature and adjustable volume control are standard.
- A one-year warranty is included with this clock.
- Requires (3)"AA" and (2) "D" batteries.
Overall Floor Clock Dimensions:
- Height 78.5" (200 cm)
- Width 18.75" (48 cm)
- Depth 11" (28 cm)