Howard Miller Swan Neck Finial Pediment Grandfather Clock
Click here to listen to the chime
- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- The swan neck pediment features a turned urn finial with a decorative shell overlay, while the base includes a decorative cutout.
- The polished brass-finished dial features elaborate corner spandrels and center disk with a silver chapter ring and black Arabic numerals. A stationary midnight blue moon phase provides additional accent.
- The hinged door, framed by simple but elegant columns, allows easy access to the movement and to install the batteries.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum and decorative weights are visible behind the full length glass panels.
- Quartz, battery operated, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays your choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option. Requires two C and two D sized batteries (not included).
- Heirloom Nameplate available for purchase.
- Finished in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Floor Clock Dimensions:
- H. 77-1/4" (196 cm)
- W. 19-1/4" (49 cm)
- D. 11" (28 cm)