Howard Miller Carved Bonnet Pediment Floor Clock with Brass Pendulum
- This triangular shaped floor clock is designed to be displayed in a corner — creating maximum presence while utilizing minimum floor space.
- Rustic Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- Bonnet pediment features a dramatic carved shell framed by stepped swan neck pediment moldings.
- The elaborate, polished brass finished dial features cast corner spandrels and center disc, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern.
- The polished brass finished pendulum and weight shells feature a complementing cast center disc and weight shell bands.
- Multi-tiered base features a decorative cutout.
- The locking door replicates the curve of the pediment and features a shell and vine overlay, and also features plain glass on the upper door and beveled patterned glass on the lower door.
- Fluted columns with detailed column caps frame the door.
- Removable panels on the backside offer easy access to the movement.
- The inside of the case features a mirrored back and can be illuminated to showcase the dial, pendulum, and weight shells.
- A high-precision, German-made Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Three floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Floor Clock Dimensions:
- Height 84.75" (215 cm)
- Width 27" (69 cm)
- Depth 16" (41 cm)
- Wall Dimension: 19" (49 cm)