Howard Miller Traditional Bombe Base Grandfather Clock
Click Here to listen to the chime.
611-188 Winterhalder II
- This Howard Miller grandfather clock has Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Bonnet pediment features book-matched, crotch figured mahogany overlays.
- The polished brass-finished dial features an open center which offers a view of the inner workings of the movement, elaborate center and corner ornaments, a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- Polished brass finished pendulum and weights features a decorative center disk and weight shell bands which complement the dial.
- Beveled glass is featured on the front lower door and sides make the floor clock looks beautiful.
- Illuminated case with a glass mirrored back.
- The door features a carved gadroon molding and is framed by reeded columns with carved column caps.
- The multi-tiered Bombé base features a decorative cutout.
- A high-precision, German-made, Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- The clock has automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking door adds security.
- Adjustable levelers under each corners add stability on any floor.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Floor Clock Dimensions:
- Height 88.5" (225 cm)
- Width 27" (69 cm)
- Depth 16" (41 cm)
2 year warranty on parts and workmanship CLICK HERE for full warranty information.