Ridgeway Traditional Floor Clockwith Swan Neck Pediment
- An elegant stepped, grandfather clock swan neck pediment features book-matched Olive Ash Burl Overlays with a turned urn finial with decorative carved finial support.
- Bellaire finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The polished brass finished dial features decorative center and corner ornaments, a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum with ornamental center disk and polished brassfinished weight shells.
- Crystal-cut V-groove glass on the lower door.
- Illuminated case with a decorative Olive Ash Burl inside back panel gives beautiful lights insight floor clock.
- Olive Ash Burl is also visible on the lower door.
- Detailed reeded columns feature carved column caps.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option will turn off clocks chiming between 10:15PM and 7:00AM
- Free brass nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Locking doors add security for pendulum and weights from getting damaged by accident.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner add stability on any floor.
Overall Grandfather Clock Dimensions:
- Height 85.5" (217 cm)
- Width 22" (56 cm)
- Depth 13" (33 cm)