Howard Miller Key Wound Decorative Dial Carriage Mantel Clock
612-429 SAMUEL WATSON
- This beautiful Howard Miller Mantel clock has hand-glazed, named after the famous English clockmaker of the late 1600s.
- Brass finished dial offers a silver chapter ring and decorative corner spandrels.
- A high-precision, German-made, Key-wound, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive Duel-ratchet Winding Arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Mantel Clock Dimensions:
- Height 14.75" (37 cm)
- Width 10.75" (27 cm)
- Depth 6.5" (17 cm)