Howard Miller Key Wound Mantel Clock in Mahogany
- Mahogany finish on select hardwoods and veneers with an intricate oval inlay of variegated maples and madrona burl mantel clock.
- The warm white dial features black numerals and hands, and a brass-finished bezel.
- Fluted columns with wooden column caps grace each side of clock.
- Movement has durable bronze bushings.
- A high-precision, German-made, Key-wound, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive Duel-ratchet Winding Arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
Overall Mantel Clock Dimensions:
- Height 11.75" (30 cm)
- Width 9.5" (24 cm)
- Depth 5.25" (13 cm)