Howard Miller Key-Wound Mantel Clock with Fan Marquetry Design
Click here to listen to the chime
- Modified tambour finished in rich Copley Mahogany with exquisite ebony and maple fan marquetry.
- A rich arch molding graces the front and sides of the case.
- Cream colored dial offers black Roman numerals.
- Beaded dentil molding adds character to the strong plinth base.
- A high-precision, German-made, Key-wound, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive Duel-ratchet Winding Arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Finished in Copley Mahogany on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Mantel Clock Dimensions:
- Height 10.75" (27 cm)
- Width 18" (46 cm)
- Depth 6.5" (17 cm)