Howard Miller Key Wound Mantel Clock with Triple Chime Movement
Click here to listen to the chime
- Hand-rubbed, Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Presidential Collection clock features an arch molding crowns the case, and two triangular, rare crotch mahogany and movingue overlays accent the dial.
- Impressive dial features intricate vine pattern and Presidential insignia.
- Dentil molding trims the base, which is supported by round brass feet.
- Durable bronze bushings.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Mantel Clock Dimensions:
- Height 11" (28 cm)
- Width 18" (46 cm)
- Depth 6" (15 cm)