Howard Miller Traditional Key Wound Mantel Clock with Beaded Molding
Click here to listen to the chime
- This beautiful traditional mantel clock has rare triangular olive ash burl overlays.
- Beaded dentil molding above the full plinth base.
- Cream colored Roman numeral dial with convex glass crystal and solid brass, hinged bezel.
- A high-precision, German-made, Key-wound, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive Duel-ratchet Winding Arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Mantel Clock Dimensions :
- Height 10.75" (27 cm)
- Width 18" (46 cm)
- Depth 6.5" (17 cm)