Howard Miller Arched Glass Top Key Wound Mantel Clock in Oak Finish
Click here to listen to the chime
630-202 Barrett II
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This tambour mantel clock features decorative egg-and-dart molding that wraps around the base, and rare olive ash burl overlays accenting the front.
- An arched glass top allows a view of the intricate solid brass clock movement.
- The dial features applied Arabic numerals and chapter ring with a polished brass finish.
- Four brass finished feet support the clock.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Mantel Clock Dimensions:
- Height 10.75" (27 cm)
- Width 17.5" (44 cm)
- Depth 6.5" (17 cm)