Howard Miller Arched Top Key Wound Mantel Clock in Cherry Finish
Click here to listen to the chime
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Traditional tambour styling features decorative top molding and triangular elm burl overlays.
- Beaded dentil molding wraps around the sides and front above the full plinth base.
- The off-white dial offers black Arabic numerals with serpentine hands. Convex glass crystal is framed by a hinged, solid brass bezel.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
Overall Mantel Clock Dimensions:
- Height 10.75" (27 cm)
- Width 18" (46 cm)
- Depth 6.5" (17 cm)