Howard Miller Key Wound Chiming Mantel Clock with Side Door
- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The front glass door features book-matched jewel box white ash burl overlays, and decorative keystone and moldings. The door opens for easy access to the dial and movement.
- The highly ornate dial features a polished brass finished bezel with an intricate center disk and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals and black hands.
- A revolving, polished brass finished pendulum is in clear view below the dial. The pendulum movement requires one AA sized battery.
- Beveled glass panels throughout offer a view of the intricate workings of the brass movement.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Mantel Clock Dimensions:
- Height 16.75" (43 cm)
- Width 12.5" (32 cm)
- Depth 7.75" (20 cm)