Howard Miller Golden Oak Classic Style Quartz Mantel Clock
Click here to listen to the chime
- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This appealing mantel clock combines classic style with contemporary details.
- Wood columns frame all four corners of the case; elegant burl adds a touch of luxury to the front and top panels.
- Front beveled glass offers a view of the off-white dial, which features a polished brass-finished bezel, Arabic numerals, and stylish black hands.
- A unique polished brass, cylindrical pendulum complements the bezel.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries.
Overall Mantel Clock Dimensions:
- Height 11.5" (29 cm)
- Width 9.75" (25 cm)
- Depth 4.75" (12 cm)
635-131 Howard Miller Chiming Mantel Clocks
Same features as the CARLY (635-132) above, except:
American Cherry finish