Howard Miller Battery Clear Glass Panel with Skeleton Movement
- Stately high-gloss Rosewood Hall finished carriage desktop clock with brass-tone metal corner columns and top caps.
- The polished brass-finished skeleton movement dial with working gears is suspended in a clear acrylic panel and encased by glass front and side panels and appears to float within the case.
- The dial features a circular brass-tone numeral ring with classic black Roman numerals and hands; a separate seconds track with black Arabic numerals; and a glass crystal.
- Clock Felt bottom helps protect your table or desktop.
- Visible skeleton movement is operational of tabletop clock.
- Quartz, battery-operated skeleton movement includes one AAA sized battery.
Overall Tabletop Clock Dimensions:
- Height 6.75" (17 cm)
- Width 5.5" (14 cm)
- Depth 3" (8 cm)