Howard Miller Rusted Antique Dial Round Wall Clock with Pendulum
620-257 J. H. Gould and Co. II
- If you lived in Devonshire, England around the turn of the century, you ordered the finest cabinetry available from John Gould, woodworker and tenant farmer to Lady Gertrude Roe. This Moment In Time clock offers an authentic facsimile of the wall clock that tracked the long hours John kept -- and helps recapture a past which celebrates the timeless essence of Old World craftsmanship.
- Antique dials are carefully mounted on laser cut, .25" thick, panel bases and feature antique-black hands and a quartz movement.
- Antiqued pendulum extends 5” beneath dial.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires one AA sized battery.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Wall Clock Dimensions:
- Diameter of dial 13" (33 cm)
- 5-1/2" antiqued pendulum