Howard Miller Aged Cracked Dial Quartz Round Wall Clock with Pendulum
620-313 Original Howard Miller II
- Howard Miller learned the craft of clockmaking from Old-World masters who plied their special trade in Germany’s Black Forest region. When he returned in 1926 to establish his own company in the town of Zeeland, Michigan, his first order of business was to create a clock that honored the past — and focused on the future. This Moment in Time clock is authentic to the first timepieces that Howard Miller produced.
- Antique dials are carefully mounted on laser cut, .25" thick, panel bases and feature antique-black hands and a quartz movement.
- Antiqued pendulum extends 5” beneath dial.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires two AA sized batteries.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Wall Clock Dimensions:
- Diameter of dial 13" (33 cm)
- 5.5" antiqued pendulum