Howard Miller Winding Traditional Roman Number Oak Tall Clock
- Howard Miller Designed after a traditional Jeweler's Regulator clock.
- Dentil molding wraps around the pediment and diagonally cut overlays appear at the upper corners.
- The off-white Roman numeral dial offers a solid brass bezel.
- The front-opening locking glass door showcases the polished brass lyre pendulum and beat plate.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Wall Clock Dimensions:
- Height: 35-1/4" (90 cm)
- Width: 14-3/4" (37 cm)
- Depth: 6-3/4" (17 cm)