Howard Miller Key-Wound Chiming Cherry Wall Clock
- This beautiful Howard Miller key wound wall clock features a distinctive dentil molding on the profiled pediment with maple and ebony hand-rubbed marquetry overlays at each corner.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The white dial offers black Roman numerals and serpentine hour and minute hands.
- A polished brass-finished lyre pendulum appears behind the locking door.
- A high-precision, German-made, Key-wound, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Wall Clock Dimensions:
- Height 33.5" (85 cm)
- Width 14.5" (37 cm)
- Depth 6.75" (17 cm)