Howard Miller Key-Wound Oak Wall Clock with Bonnet Top
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- A gently arched bonnet.
- Ivory dial features polished brass-finished bezel, Arabic numerals and decorative hands.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum features a decorative grid.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Wall Clock Dimensions:
- Height 25.75" (65 cm)
- Width 13" (33 cm)
- Depth 6.25" (16 cm)