Howard Miller Arched Bonnet Quartz Grandfather Chiming Wall Clock
Click here to listen to the chime
- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Intricately carved overlays accent the pediment and bottom profile of this wall clock.
- Brushed brass-finished dial features a fixed blue moon phase and decorative corner ornaments.
- Polished brass-finished lyre and grid pendulum is framed with gold tone detailing on the front glass. Open the front door for easy access to set time.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Wall Clock Dimensions:
- Height 30.5" (77 cm)
- Width 14" (36 cm)
- Depth 5" (13 cm)