Howard Miller Decorative Dial Grandfather Wall Clock with Inlaid Keystone
Click here to listen to the chime
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This elegant Broadmour wall clock offers a swan neck pediment with rosettes, turned finial, and an inlaid keystone at the center.
- Midnight blue fixed moon phase. The dial offers a polished brass-finish with a silver chapter ring.
- Decorative, polished brass-finished pendulum and dial are attached to the front-opening door for convenient access to change batteries and set time.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Wall Clock Dimensions:
- Height 36.25" (92 cm)
- Width 15.75" (40 cm)
- Depth 6.75" (17 cm)