Howard Miller Quartz Rustic Traditional Wall Clock with Acanthus Molding
625-578 Agatha Wall
- Acadia finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed by scribes, and worm holes for a natural, rustic appearance — inspired by the natural yet rustic nature of reclaimed woods in beautiful patinas and burnished details.
- Featues a multitiered flat top, distinctive columns with corbels frame the door, and carved Acanthus moldings that accentuate the pediment.
- Circular spun antique nickel-finished dial with black Roman numerals, hour markers, and hands. An antique nickel-finished lyre pendulum with grid hangs below.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only. Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries.
Overall Wall Clock Dimensions:
- Height 26" (66 cm)
- Width 15" (38 cm)
- Depth 6" (15 cm)