Howard Miller Radio Controlled Clock with LCD Display
625-235 Techtime I
- Two-tone titanium and satin silver alarm clock with LCD display.
- Large 1.25" numerals display the time, with selectable 12 or 24 hr. time format.
- Day of the week, month, date and temperature are also indicated on the dial.
- May be wall mounted, or displayed on a tabletop using folding easel stand.
- This clock receives a radio signal from the cesium atomic clock, the most accurate clock in the world.
- Radio controlled clocks display Continental US Time Zones only.
- PLEASE NOTE: Radio signal interference may occur near electrical items or within some structures.
- Radio controlled, battery operated alarm movement, automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time, and requires one AA sized battery.
Overall Wall Clock Dimensions:
- Height 6" (15 cm)
- Width 6" (15 cm)
- Depth 1" (3 cm)
625-235 Radio Controlled Clock Manual