Howard Miller Revolving Door Design Wine Cabinet on Carved Bun Feet
695-078 Cognac Wine and Bar Cabinet
- This clever Hide-A-Bar cabinet offers a revolving door that locks for convenient and secure wine and spirits storage and serving area in a small space. This handsome cabinet features reeded columns with acanthus leaf column caps, three raised panels on the front, antique hardware and carved bun feet.
- A drop-down shelf features a laminated surface for mixing and serving drinks.
- The lower drawer stores a double layer of wine bottles, with a capacity of ten bottles.
- A glass mirrored back in the upper compartment enhances your display of stemware.
- Lightly distressed finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Auto-on Light is a "smart" light switch that turns on automatically when a door is opened, and off when closed.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Hanging stemware rack keeps stemware handy.
Overall Cabinet Dimensions:
- Height 54.25" (138 cm)
- Width 28" (71 cm)
- Depth 19.75" (50 cm