Howard Miller Black Distressed Deep Framed Molding Doors Wine and Bar Cabinet
695-142 Sambuca Wine and Bar Cabinet
- Finished in Worn Black on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with deep dents, gouges, and rasping for an aged appearance.
- Features distinctive paneled doors with inset panels, moldings, and antique charcoal ring pulls.
- Stores up to 22 bottles of wine with a generous amount of room in the doors for liquor storage.
- Front locking doors. The left door is secured with a slide lock on the upper interior.
- An upper fixed shelf may hold glasses and tumblers.
- Wooden stemware racks.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Auto-on light switch turns the light on automatically when the left cabinet door is opened and off when it is closed.
- 3X power strip outlet for operating small appliances.
- Two dovetail drawers with full-extension metal drawer slides for ample utensil storage.
- Laminated lift-up shelves inside each drawer for extra work surface.
- 180° full length piano door hinges allow doors to open wide.
- Adjustable floor levelers under all corners level the cabinet on any surface.
Overall Wine Bar Dimensions:
- Height 75" (191 cm)
- Width 43" (109 cm)
- Depth 23" (58 cm)